When your academic assignment is to write a college paper and you lack either time or skills and experience to research or start it, you look for a college writing service to ask for help. And here it comes: the choice is wide. But, generally speaking, you choose between a free and paid company. At first, the decision seems to be quite clear: why pay if you can get a sample for free? In reality, it is never that simple because every choice has both its drawbacks and benefits.
Pros and Cons of a Free Writing Service
- No money expenses: no need to look for a part time job and ask parents for help when you need to pay for a pricey example. You get a model for free and can use it the way you like;
- No hidden fees: aside from a fixed price some companies also add extra expenses into the total sum and sometimes you need to pay even more than was stated first;
- No sleepless nights: when you have to pay, you look for a job and have to manage to combine both your school hours with working ones. In most cases, it leads to a nervous breakdown and physical exhausting;
- No budget economy: when there’s an urge to pay you are to cut down all expenses and live on bread and water. That’s not good for your health.
- Plagiarism: in most cases, a free writing service offers a paper that is plagiarized, which means it is copy-pasted from other web-sources;
- False structure: the essay or review is content-full, but the structure is false, and this is why a student gets a lower mark than expected;
- No profound research: the model contains no reliable sources of information, no new ideas, and theories. The research is poor and unfinished.
Pros and Cons of a Paid Writing Service
- Quality: when you buy from a reliable service, the quality is high. You get a piece with brilliant ideas that may be further developed into your work;
- Originality: there is no such thing as plagiarism in such works. You can count on 100 % authenticity when you buy from a paid service;
- Well-structured info: as the structure of a written assignment matters much, and reliable authors deliver perfect examples tailored to all your requirements;
- Money-back guarantee: when something goes wrong, you can get your money back;
- Free revisions: if the text needs a revision, it will be checked and corrected as many times as needed.
- Price: this is a major difficulty for most students in need as you are to pay much money to get a reliable piece;
- Deadline: it should be, at least, 8 hours to allow a writer to provide a reliable model to be used as a sample.
One may notice that the cons of the paid companies are fewer than those of a free one. However, for most the high cost becomes a major disadvantage. We do realize that. Yet still, we want you to decide what is really essential for you: the quality or price? You know, you may put your future at stake when you choose a low-quality piece that is free of charge.